Friday, January 15, 2010

Texting Champion

Two people split $100,000 for being the fastest texters on a cellphone. They were judged on how fast and how accurate they were. My thinking is "WTF." I know that there have been a texting championships, but seriously, being a texting champion is another way for people to be lazy and still win something. Its like some people are busting their asses in a sport or whatever, but some people just use their thumbs. I guess I really shouldn't complain because this is right up my alley perse as I am lazy. What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.