Sunday, February 27, 2005

Work On Friday

I am a janitor and one of my two places I clean is City Hall. So I was finishing on Friday and the police dropped by. They are able to come into City Hall after it is closed. Anyways I saw the cop car go by and I thought hope I didn't do anything. They came in and they said they got an alarm call. I told them it wasn't me. They asked me if I was the only one there and I said yes. Other then the people in the Emergency Communications Centre. So they got everything straightened out. I told them I tripped the alarm last time. So they left and nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.