As you may or may not know, I have hit a slump with faith as a Christian. I haven't been able to go to church due to my work schedule. I haven't really been in a prayful mode. But I have thought about prayer a little bit recently. I have been feeling like I should get back into prayer. Here are somethings that are on my list:
- My sister - She getting closer each day to her due date. December 2nd or so is the due date for her baby, but between now and then and maybe a little past, the baby could come. My sister lives in Prince Albert and is maried. Also, my sister and I have had our arguements over the years, but it will all seem petty when it's time for the baby to come.
- Gateway Covenant Church - There seems to be some issues in the church which I don't really know the details of the specifics, but the paster Randall Friesen seems like he is going through some issues dealing with the church.
- Johnny Rempel aka Johnny Random - I met John last year in Strathmore, Alberta when I started attending St. Michaels & All Angels Anglican Church. I went to Covenant Bible College in Strathmore. He is over in Korea working and whatnot. Keep him safe as he is a stellar dude.
- Luke Loseth - He is a troubled youth who have been apparently getting into some bad stuff. Pray that he is going to see what he is doing is wrong and learn the error of his ways.
- St. Michaels & All Angels Anglican Church - This was the church is started attending in Starthmore, Alberta. The church needs to continue to preach the word of the Lord. That church has a small congregation and even though I couldn't help financially as I was a college student at the time, I seem to have blessed them with a song I would perform with Pastor Fergus Tyson on guitar. But anyways, pray that they can make enough to survive as I don't want to see them close their doors.
- Pastor Fergus Tyson - Continued prayer as he continues on in his first year as head pastor of St. Paul's in Calgary. Fergus is the former pastor of St. Michaels & All Angels Strathmore. I got to know him over the course of last year in Strathmore.
- Cadet Steve Reid - Steve the youth pastor for Gateway Covenant Church or was. Now he is in Regina at the RCMP Depot. Please for him to have the courage and strength to get through his grueling time there.
That's all for now. Time to go to work.