Sunday, November 11, 2007

Missed My Chance

On November 7th, I missed my chance to see Bret "Hitman" Hart. A co-worker said that he was at McNally Robinson. I instantly knew that he was promoting his new book. It is titled Hitman: My Real Life In The Cartoon World Of Wrestling.

One of my life goals is to met Bret Hart. If any of you know, I am a huge Bret Hart mark. I have watched him from the time I was very young. I have accomplished my other goal of seeing Bret Hart live in action. He would still be wrestling if it wasn't for that dumbass Bill Goldberg giving him a concussion and forcing him to retire. But anyways, here is a classic Bret Hart match. I think it's one of the best matches of all-time. Enjoy!

Summerslam '92
Wembley Stadium in London England
Intercontinental Championship Match
Bret "Hitman" Hart (c) vs. British Bulldog

Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog






Oh and remember to think of the veterans who sacrificed their lives for our freedom in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.