Friday, March 25, 2005

Became A Wrestling Forums Mod At Venue.World-Wrestling.net!

After waiting and posting, it finally happened. I became a mod of the Wrestling Forums on the Venue, World-Wrestling.net forums. I have been going and posting there regularly. I have been trying to do things to interest the posters of the Venue. So today marks the start of my reign as a mod.

Oh and congratulations goes out to fellow Prince Albert resident Christen for becoming a mod of the Non-Wrestling Forums. I hope you do a good job. I certainly hope I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.