Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bass Shredding

I was on YouTube.com and I seen on their main page was a featured video clip called "Bass Shredding." I watched it and it was pretty good. I mean it's a lot better then just playing the standard chords like some bassists do.

Some person on YouTube commented and said:

"Hey, bassists aren't supposed to be played like faggy guitars."

I replyed to that person and said:

"Try telling Geddy Lee that. Geddy Lee doesn't play the standard chords like some do."

Click the following link to check out that video.

Bass Shredding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.