Friday, December 15, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas...

...You can count on me. That's right, I will be home. I am taking the bus and it is a 17 hour ride. I will be going from Strathmore to Calgary to Alsask to Saskatoon and then to my final destination of Prince Albert. It will good to get some time to refresh our minds and our bodies. I can't believe half the year is over. I can only imagine what the next half of the year holds. But to those I won't be able to see I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. To those I will see, I will see you soon.

Shalom,
Mr. C.C.

"Peace, love, and rock n' roll"
-Mark A.R. Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.