Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

I should update my blog more often, but I generally try to do it once a month. So here goes:

Work has been great. Can't really complain in that regard except that there a system designed to get the better collectors more inbound calls. How are we supposed to get better if we don't get inbound calls? At least I redeemed myself by getting a $2662 cheque (check for non-Canadians) by phone. Hopefully I will get more payments to day. We will see.

My car is dead and has been since last week. So I am back to taking the bus. My dad is going to get my car fixed yet again. I hope it doesn't die on me again. I know that I am going to have to get a new car. My dad does have a car that he can sell to me that he is fixing up. But who knows if he will. It's a 2002 Ford Tarus and my car is a 1992 Ford Tarus. I hope I can get a better vehicle soon. I don't know if my car will last the winter. Hopefully it does.

I am still looking for a place to live. I got a viewing tomorrow at 11AM. The rent is $480/month. Hopefully I can get a place soon. I have been looking and there have been some prospective places, but nothing official. I obviously didn't get that place in City Park here in Saskatoon. So the search continues.

Until next time... this has been very nicely done
Mr. C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.