Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Beaver Creek Conservation Area

I went to the Beaver Creek Conservation Area yesterday with my family. If we had a longer time to stay out there instead of just an hour, we could have explored a lot more. We brought some seeds to take out there. We were trying to find chickadees to feed. The best spot was on the one bridge. So I had some in my hand and I got the chickadees to eat out of my hand which was cool. We also saw some chipmunks while there.

Beaver Creek Conservation Area is south of Saskatoon. So if you are going that way, take a trip out to Beaver Creek. It's a cool place and with the nice weather we have been having, it's a good time to go. Hopefully I can get out there more during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.