Monday, September 10, 2012

Concert Bucket List

I have a bucket list for concerts.  Some have a general bucket list for everything.  Not me.  I have one for concerts.  I will not be able to cross all of them off.  But, earlier this month, I was able to cross one off of it.  No, I haven't been to the concert yet.  I was able to cross it off because I bought the ticket to the concert on September 28.  I have been waiting to see this band for such a long time.  It is the one and only RUSH!

This concert is going to be so bad ass.   I got a floor seat. It is in the 11th row.  Rush has been a favourite band of mine for years.  I'd never think in my lifetime would I ever seen them.  But thankfully that is no longer the case.  This something I'll never forget.

How often do you get the chance to remove a band of this caliber off your bucket list or in my case, my concert bucket list?  For myself, I don't get the chance that often. So when I do, I take the opportunity too.  This will be a once in a lifetime event for me.  It will be awesome.

I don't know what to expect considering they are touring in support of their current album.  But I hope they also play their classics and one of my all-time favourites by them which is "One Little Victory."  It will be so awesome if they did.

This concert can't come soon enough!  I'm so pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.