Sunday, August 28, 2016

Jealousy

Jealousy wasn't something I experienced in my dating life I started liking someone at the end of college 9 years ago.  It got worse when I was rejected by someone I liked that I worked with.  You can find posts about that and what happened in the summer of 2010.  It's too lengthy to put into this post.  I got jealous because she was with someone else.  It was bad and now I get jealous over things in my dating life.

Jealousy is back.  I like someone and the same old shit of rejection.  I know things won't be like it was in the summer of 2010.  That doesn't change the fact that I am jealous.  Not one bit.  I can't handle that she is seeing other people.  Or wants to be with someone other than myself.  The funk returns and I hate it.  It eats away at me.  I wish I never went through this all those years ago.  This might be easier.  It might not trigger this now.

I am in such a funk right now that I feel sick.  I've been in funks before and it has been awful, but I haven't felt sick over it.  This fucking sucks.  I have to move on or so one would say, but I just can't.  I just feel like I can't anyways.  I need things to occupy my mind.  Even if just temporarily.  If I don't have these things to occupy my mind, I will think and think and about this and it will drive me mental.  I feel like I am trapped.  I feel until I eventually get over it, I will continue to be trapped.

I feel like going for a walk will help.  But the last time I was like this, walking helped somewhat.  It helped because I wouldn't be sitting around and just thinking about this.  As I said, sitting around thinking about this effects me.  I just want it to stop.

Feeling this way is not good for my health considering I am epileptic and diabetic.  This combination of stress and jealousy will effect my blood sugar levels.  I know things need to change for the sake of my health, but my motivation is shit right now.  Having no motivation fucking blows.  I need motivation for the sake of my health.  It is important.  This is one thing I've had a hard time at.  I need to get my weight under control.  I want that in the worst way.

With being in a funk, I feel restless.  I feel the need to get out and find something that may mind off being restless.  Something I do is take long showers or baths.  I did that when I was in a real bad funk in 2010.  That is a sign of it. 

I don't know what to do about being jealous  I feel helpless and trapped as I said.  I can't sleep as I just think about her.  I can't get her off my mind.  It sucks because of the jealousy.  I just hate the fact that it fucks around with my life.  It won't let me live my life normally.  If I wasn't jealous I could.  Jealousy is a cruel mistress and it knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.