Friday, March 10, 2006

Symphony X

Has anyone else heard of this band? I just recently heard about this band. They are progressive rock. I have only heard a couple of their songs. But they are really good. Those two songs are Communion and the Oracle and the other one is Evolution (The Grand Design). If you are into the darkish sounding progressive rock like Dream Theater then you will like Symphony X.

I am looking for more from them. If anyone has any suggestions then just let me know. Also you can check out there official website by clicking the following link.

SymphonyX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.