Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ten Days Left

I have ten days left then I am finished work. Work has been boring because in the summer it is not so dirty and messy. So I usually get done what I have to do in good time. But I shouldn't complain because I didn't really do much to get this job. I was given this job on a recommendation.

If I come back to work for PA Janitorial Services after I am finished school I don't know. I just want to have a career in many different fields. A radio station DJ, a singer in a band, professional wrestling commentator, or professional wrestling ref. There are so many different things I want to do. I guess I will make a decision when time comes. Right now finishing work, getting a laptop, getting funding is the main priority right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.