Friday, September 08, 2006

Here I Am To Worship

Well, it's a been awhile since my last blog post and rightfully so. I was busy working and getting ready to come to school. College that be. I am now here at Covenant Bible College in Strathmore, Alberta and I have been here almost a week. I am starting to get to know some of the people here.

I don't have a roommate unlike my friend Marf Jensen, but that is another tale for another time or you can just go to his blog and read all about it.

I have been having trouble with my wireless internet. It is hit and miss. But Marf gave me an ethernet cord to use since his mother bought him a very long ethernet cord.

I have to say that my dad is wrong about the food here at school. He said that they would be making food that I don't like. I can officially say that he is wrong. They have been making some awesome food. This year I made the promise to myself to lose some weight. Hopefully I can achieve that goal. I will see how I make out with that.

I can't say that I am home sick. I hope that I can make this year truly awesome and that I can grow in the Lord and just become a better person overall. I will be proving to my mom that I am not here just for the social experience. I need to be here for myself spiritually. I just I grow by leaps and bounds. But before I go, let me finish with a prayer.

Lord, thank you for allowing me to be here. I just pray that everyone can grow in their faith in many different ways. Just make this a year that many of us will never forget. I just ask this in your name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.