Friday, September 08, 2006

Here I Am To Worship

Well, it's a been awhile since my last blog post and rightfully so. I was busy working and getting ready to come to school. College that be. I am now here at Covenant Bible College in Strathmore, Alberta and I have been here almost a week. I am starting to get to know some of the people here.

I don't have a roommate unlike my friend Marf Jensen, but that is another tale for another time or you can just go to his blog and read all about it.

I have been having trouble with my wireless internet. It is hit and miss. But Marf gave me an ethernet cord to use since his mother bought him a very long ethernet cord.

I have to say that my dad is wrong about the food here at school. He said that they would be making food that I don't like. I can officially say that he is wrong. They have been making some awesome food. This year I made the promise to myself to lose some weight. Hopefully I can achieve that goal. I will see how I make out with that.

I can't say that I am home sick. I hope that I can make this year truly awesome and that I can grow in the Lord and just become a better person overall. I will be proving to my mom that I am not here just for the social experience. I need to be here for myself spiritually. I just I grow by leaps and bounds. But before I go, let me finish with a prayer.

Lord, thank you for allowing me to be here. I just pray that everyone can grow in their faith in many different ways. Just make this a year that many of us will never forget. I just ask this in your name. AMEN.

No comments: