Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Song, Test & Retreat

Marf and I wrote a song yesterday. I wrote the lyrics while Marf pounded out the tune and melody. I sounds great. I feel so anal about listening to myself on tape. But I did sound good. At least I think so.

There is a test today. It is on geography. I am feeling confident actually. I studied with some people yesterday and I feel that I am going to do pretty well on this test. At least that is what I my get feeling is.

Also at 4:00 PM today, we are leaving for Southern Alberta Bible Camp or something like that. It is for our retreat. We will be coming back tomorrow sometime in the evening. Around 10:00 PM or something like that. It will be a chance to my getting caught up on my reading. I want to pound the Bible and get way ahead. I hope to be done Genesis soon.

I will post those lyrics for the song "Ballad Of Steven Reid" either tomorrow or the next day. Well, I guess I should be going. Worship is at 8:30 and class is at 9:30. I need get dressed and whatnot. I also need to get over the stuff for the test as a last minute warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.