Sunday, September 10, 2006

Reading... Lots Of Reading

The past few days I have been trying to get my reading all done. I have to get started on Blue Like Jazz, Emerging Worship, continue reading the Bible, and finish reading those booklets for Old Testament and Christian Formation. We also have to read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. I am probably going to have to re-read some parts of Mere Christianity because C.S. Lewis is a complex writer.

Today we have church at Hope Community Covenant Church. One service is at 9:15 and the other is at 11:00. I don't know which service I will go to yet.

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to Spruce Meadows although a lot of people were dreading it. But it turned out to be pretty. There was way more then watching horses. There were tents that were set up as different nations. I got something from Germany, England, and Scotland. There was no France. Those four are some of my ancestory. Also, I don't know if I am Welsh or not. There was dog agility you could watch which was cool. There was music and dancing you could watch. There was a Rembrant exhibit. Rembrant was a painter in like the 1600's or something.

The thing about yesterday is that it was FREAKIN' hot. I put the empahsis on freakin'. Other then that it was a pretty good time.

Here is a quick story for you people especially Pastor Randall. Earlier this week when I was telling Todd Slechta and Brian Frable which church I am from, I would just say "Church of Randall Friesen" and they would immediatly know where I come from. Randall is on the CBC Board.

I best get going and get moving. I will talk to you people later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.