Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bored At Times

What can I say? There are times when I am really bored. I am not trying to make excuses for myself, but I try hard to find stuff to do. Besides doing all the reading for class, it's basically the same routine. I mean, you could watch a movie like some people. You could jam (just play instruments with people). Play board games or whatever. But sometimes I am not in the mood to play those things. I need to something to help pass the time. But I digress, I am not so hard done by.

I can't believe how much reading there. Mark said that he heard there would be a lot of assignments. By that I mean lots of essays and papers. But I will only be starting my first reflection paper soon because it is due on the 29th. It has to be handed in, rather emailed to Todd by 8:30 AM. It has to be three to four pages. That is what I heard anyways. I should start it today to get it out of the way.

My sister Angela is making up a care package to send to me. If you know her and want to contribute to this care package then don't hesitate to. She will be sending soon. I always like to have a snack or something. I know you are thinking that I don't need any of that junk food, which you are right. But don't give me anything that will absolutely hate. Just use your best judgement if you are wanting to provide something for this care package.

For afternoon classes I have two hours of choir and one hour of puppets. This afternoon will be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.