Monday, September 11, 2006

The Ballad Of Steven Reid

Marf Jensen and myself wrote a song called "The Ballad Of Steven Reid." Steve Reid is the youth pastor at the church I go to back in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. I am hoping to play it at Extreme Impact if they have an open mic night. It is going to be great.

I still have to finish my reading for class. I will read one chapter of Blue Like Jazz today then one tomorrow. I will read some more of my Bible as well. I am up to Genesis 36 where they list the decendants of Esau. I hope to be done Genesis today or tomorrow. I am actually ahead of schedule. Well I am going to study for the test tomorrow. I guess I will post tomorrow... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.