Monday, September 18, 2006

Prayers

I won't do the usual blog post about what's going on in my life. Instead some prayers would be nice. It would mean a lot to me if you did that.

  • Just pray that I lose weight. Being as big as I am is not healthy. I always know it, but I was never motivated enough to do something about it.
  • Prayer for my friend Mark A.R. Jensen's younger brother Cory. He had collapsed lung earlier in the week. He is going to recover and is being released from the hospital on Tuesday. I know it would mean so much to him.
  • This upcoming trip to Saskatchewan with Todd Slechta, a teacher here at CBC. I don't remember exactly what it's called that we are going to in Saskatoon, but just pray we get there safe and to CBC safe.
  • For all my school mates this year that they could just be filled with the love of Christ and grow more in his name and that we grow closer with each other.
  • As you may or may not know, I am here at CBC with my friend Mark A.R. Jensen. Just prayer our friendship will strengthen and that we can grow in Christ and God more. Just keep us safe this year as we makes steps to grow in our faith.
If there is anything I missed, I apologize. Just pray for these items. It might seem like a lot, but each day just pray for one or two of these things.

It's time for me to go to class. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.