Thursday, September 21, 2006

Vesper Liturgy

We had a Vesper Liturgy on Wednesday evening around 9:00. It was an interesting experience. I don't remember ever doing something like this. Although I could very well have.

I liked this type of service. It was more traditional typer service, but it was in a non-traditional setting. I can see myself getting used to this type of service. This service will allow me to get connected to God on a deeper level.

After the service was finished, I just knelled in the presence of the Lord. It was like he wanted me to just stay there. It was as if I couldn't move at all. It was like I was frozen there. I felt a connection to God. I have been feeling God a lot lately. It's nothing I have ever felt before. I don't what this all means. I guess as time rolls on, I will learn what this all means.

If you haven't done a Vesper Service, then I encourage you go and take one in. It's a different type of service then you would normally be used to. I think it's a unique way to worship God. It was a unique experience for me anyways.

No comments: