Thursday, September 21, 2006

Vesper Liturgy

We had a Vesper Liturgy on Wednesday evening around 9:00. It was an interesting experience. I don't remember ever doing something like this. Although I could very well have.

I liked this type of service. It was more traditional typer service, but it was in a non-traditional setting. I can see myself getting used to this type of service. This service will allow me to get connected to God on a deeper level.

After the service was finished, I just knelled in the presence of the Lord. It was like he wanted me to just stay there. It was as if I couldn't move at all. It was like I was frozen there. I felt a connection to God. I have been feeling God a lot lately. It's nothing I have ever felt before. I don't what this all means. I guess as time rolls on, I will learn what this all means.

If you haven't done a Vesper Service, then I encourage you go and take one in. It's a different type of service then you would normally be used to. I think it's a unique way to worship God. It was a unique experience for me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.