Thursday, March 29, 2007

Memories

Do you have a memory of me? If so, just post a comment about it. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot. Memories of me is what I want. I have seen other people do this and it's pretty cool and funny. Repost this as a "memories" and see the responses you get.

Until next time, I have two words for ya... good bye!
Mr. C.C.

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”
-Jeremy Irons, British Actor

“Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.”
-Steven Wright, American comedian

“A person is neither whole nor healthy without the memories of photo albums. They are the storybook of our lives. They provide a nostalgic escape from the tormented days of the present.”
-Patrick Garry

“Some people do not become thinkers simply because their memories are too good.”
-Frederich Nietzsche, German classical scholar, philosopher, and critic of culture

No comments: