Thursday, March 29, 2007

Memories

Do you have a memory of me? If so, just post a comment about it. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot. Memories of me is what I want. I have seen other people do this and it's pretty cool and funny. Repost this as a "memories" and see the responses you get.

Until next time, I have two words for ya... good bye!
Mr. C.C.

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”
-Jeremy Irons, British Actor

“Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.”
-Steven Wright, American comedian

“A person is neither whole nor healthy without the memories of photo albums. They are the storybook of our lives. They provide a nostalgic escape from the tormented days of the present.”
-Patrick Garry

“Some people do not become thinkers simply because their memories are too good.”
-Frederich Nietzsche, German classical scholar, philosopher, and critic of culture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.