Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back From Saskatoon

Over the weekend six of us went to Saskatoon to the Evangelical Orthodox Church. It was for their Easter celebrations. They had services Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They went through the whole Lent services that coincides with Jesus' death and resurrection. Something like this I have never experienced before. Sure I have experienced an Easter service and whatnot, but attending services like this has given me a deeper appreciation for Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection. I am thankful for the opportunity to go and experience that. If I didn't go, then I would have never felt this deeper appreciation.

The weekend was very good overall and I thank everyone at Holy Covenant Church for being so hospitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.