Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now That CBC Is Over

Riding on the bus from Strathmore to Saskatoon gives you time to think. I reflected on the past year with the memories I have and the friends I have made. I went over the event of the couple weeks prior to CBC being finished and I realized that I had strong feelings for a girl. I told her after the fact when CBC was over and I expected her not to feel the same way. But it doesn't get any easier. She is one solid and awesome girl. I never met someone like her before. It was just not meant to be and as I said, I expected that. But that doesn't make it any less easier. There are a few things I will miss about this person and that is her smile, her caring attitude towards people, her down to earthness (is that even a word?), and so much more. Just being friends is the most important thing. I know that we could make a long distance relationship work, it's as I keep stating is that she doesn't feel the same way.

I have started on my quest to become employed. I haven't applied at a lot of places, yet, but I plan on it though. I need to get some work so I can start saving up money and paying off my student loan. Student loans don't pay for themselves. I also hope that I can save up some money to pay for college next year provided I get accepted. I still need to get an application for the Western Academy Broadcasting College here in Sasaktoon.

I have also shaved off my chops. I still have my sideburns, it's just that they are not mutton chops like they used to be.

I miss all of you guys and I hope I can see some of you sooner rather than later. People of my CBC class, don't hesitate to come and visit me! Ha!

Until next I have something to say to you... Shika da!
Mr. C.C.

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."
-Unknown

"Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return."
-Unknown

"A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you from afar - you pretend it's not there."
-Tom Stoppard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.