Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now That CBC Is Over

Riding on the bus from Strathmore to Saskatoon gives you time to think. I reflected on the past year with the memories I have and the friends I have made. I went over the event of the couple weeks prior to CBC being finished and I realized that I had strong feelings for a girl. I told her after the fact when CBC was over and I expected her not to feel the same way. But it doesn't get any easier. She is one solid and awesome girl. I never met someone like her before. It was just not meant to be and as I said, I expected that. But that doesn't make it any less easier. There are a few things I will miss about this person and that is her smile, her caring attitude towards people, her down to earthness (is that even a word?), and so much more. Just being friends is the most important thing. I know that we could make a long distance relationship work, it's as I keep stating is that she doesn't feel the same way.

I have started on my quest to become employed. I haven't applied at a lot of places, yet, but I plan on it though. I need to get some work so I can start saving up money and paying off my student loan. Student loans don't pay for themselves. I also hope that I can save up some money to pay for college next year provided I get accepted. I still need to get an application for the Western Academy Broadcasting College here in Sasaktoon.

I have also shaved off my chops. I still have my sideburns, it's just that they are not mutton chops like they used to be.

I miss all of you guys and I hope I can see some of you sooner rather than later. People of my CBC class, don't hesitate to come and visit me! Ha!

Until next I have something to say to you... Shika da!
Mr. C.C.

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."
-Unknown

"Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return."
-Unknown

"A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you from afar - you pretend it's not there."
-Tom Stoppard

No comments: