Monday, June 04, 2007

Being Challenged

On Facebook, someone who I went to school in elementary and high school added me. I haven't seen him since 2001. So I told him what I have been up to recently and I told him that I attended Covenant Bible College in Strathmore, Alberta. He didn't think I would believe in Christianity. So we have been posting on each others wall and he has been challenging me. It's a good thing because I want to fall into a rut in my faith. The one thing he thinks is the government is controlling us through religion. I think that is bogus, though I will research it more indepth.

It's good that I am getting challenged. I still have so much more to learn within my faith. But these responses are good to get the gears in my head turning. I thank him for that. I hope we can continue our dialogue over email, MSN or wherever. It's been good so far. I don't want it to end just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.