Monday, June 04, 2007

Being Challenged

On Facebook, someone who I went to school in elementary and high school added me. I haven't seen him since 2001. So I told him what I have been up to recently and I told him that I attended Covenant Bible College in Strathmore, Alberta. He didn't think I would believe in Christianity. So we have been posting on each others wall and he has been challenging me. It's a good thing because I want to fall into a rut in my faith. The one thing he thinks is the government is controlling us through religion. I think that is bogus, though I will research it more indepth.

It's good that I am getting challenged. I still have so much more to learn within my faith. But these responses are good to get the gears in my head turning. I thank him for that. I hope we can continue our dialogue over email, MSN or wherever. It's been good so far. I don't want it to end just yet.

No comments: