Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Second Job

For the last how long, I have been telling people over Facebook, the phone, and various other ways about this job with the Canadian federal government at the Regional Psychiatric Centre. I went for the interview and it went well. At least I think it did. I hope I get it because I want to get on more permanently. This job is casual and is only 90 days.

The job is four hours a day and there is set start time. The requirement is that I get the four hours in. I can just get the four hours done before I have to go work at GC Teleservices for the evening shift. No weekends at the Regional Psychiatric Centre. Due to not working Fridays at GC Services, I will have all day to get my four hours done. There will be minimal contact with the people staying there. So I hope there is no trouble with them.

I hope that I get on more permanently after the 90 days are up. Get on part-time, then get on full-time.

I need to tell my dad to get my car fixed in case I do get this second job. I will know later this week wether or not I get it.

Until next time... Mucho gusto!
Mr. C.C.

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."
-"Fats" Domino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.