Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Second Job

For the last how long, I have been telling people over Facebook, the phone, and various other ways about this job with the Canadian federal government at the Regional Psychiatric Centre. I went for the interview and it went well. At least I think it did. I hope I get it because I want to get on more permanently. This job is casual and is only 90 days.

The job is four hours a day and there is set start time. The requirement is that I get the four hours in. I can just get the four hours done before I have to go work at GC Teleservices for the evening shift. No weekends at the Regional Psychiatric Centre. Due to not working Fridays at GC Services, I will have all day to get my four hours done. There will be minimal contact with the people staying there. So I hope there is no trouble with them.

I hope that I get on more permanently after the 90 days are up. Get on part-time, then get on full-time.

I need to tell my dad to get my car fixed in case I do get this second job. I will know later this week wether or not I get it.

Until next time... Mucho gusto!
Mr. C.C.

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."
-"Fats" Domino

No comments: