Saturday, May 10, 2008

Familiarity

I bet you are wondering what I am talking about. I have a little story behind this post.

Last night I was at Tim Horton's and the person who served me looked very familiar. I am still trying to place where I have seen this person. A female to be exact. I thought I would clarify that, not that is matters. Now my question to you is, don't you hate it how you recognize someone, but you can't put your finger on it from where? That is what's happening to me. I just can't put my finger on it where I have seen this person.

I am going through different places in my head where I possibly could have seen this person before last night. But nothing is connecting. This may possibly annoy the hell out of me. I do hope it doesn't though. But alas, this is just something I wanted to put out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.