Saturday, May 31, 2008

Recording Music Among Other Things

Lately I have been thinking more and more about music, recording, and stuff like that. You know, my current job is not what it once was. I would like to do nothing but music or something else I enjoy. But I don't want to sacrifice pay verses doing something I enjoy. I need to pay for rent, food, and gas. I would like to find a job that would keep me well off.

Back to my original topic... I want to do nothing but recording. But I don't have the funds to get any equipment. I just have enough funds to get me through the month. I would like to do some gigs that would bring in some decent money to sustain myself. Sure money is not everything, but I would like to be financially stable. Is that such a bad thing. But than again, I have to be realistic about what will get me financally stablized. If I could do nothing but music, recording, or even radio for life I would. But right now things are such that I can't do that.

I just don't want to be stuck in a dead end job for the rest of my life being just another number being elevated to mid-level management position. Is that so wrong to not want that. Sure my mom is willing to be a mid-level manager at Wal-Mart, but I just want something more for myself.

I will keep thinking about what I should do next with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.