Thursday, June 05, 2008

Pray For My Grandpa Cantin



My sister left me a message on Facebook via PM and said that my Grandpa, Bill Cantin is not doing well. He has gotten progressively worse over the course of time since he had his mini-stroke. She was wondering if I am going to go up to Prince Albert on Saturday. I said that I didn't know, but I have some pending vacation time for June 22nd and 23rd. That is the weekend of my cousins grad party. But anyways, I really should consider going as he may not be around much longer. But I think of making the excuse of going down in a few weekends anyways. He has a tube through his nose cleaning his stomach. Also he can't move much. He just stays on the couch and watches TV.

It would mean a lot if you could add my Grandpa to your pray list. Sure he is nearing 90. But please pray for him as it would mean a lot to me and my family.

Thank you
Mr. C.C.

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
-Og Mandino, American Essayist and Psychologist, 1923-1996

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.