Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Weekend

This weekend has been tons of fun recording. The vocals have turned out awesome. Especially my wailing. I just need to do the drum track again. Than Mark has to finish his stuff for the song "Maybe They Are Right." Electric and acoustic guitar, organ, and piano have to be done. Than Mark will spend time mixing it. Than when I am up again, we will work on some other stuff.

I also went to my cousins grad party. It was what it was. Food, drink, more food, more drink, gifts... you get the idea. This weekend has been fun.

Oh and thanks to Randall for giving us a cheap plug for Mark and my self's album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.