Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DOUCHE BAGS SHOULDN'T HAVE A LICENSE!

You might be wondering what this is all about. Well, I was driving home after work and I was stopped at the lights at the first set of the lights on Circle Dr. and Idylwyld Dr. going east. I was pulled ahead of this one red car at the lights when I stopped. The lights turned green, than I changed lanes to avoid being stuck behind a semi. Than I changed lanes to get ahead of the semi. Than I changed lanes again to not get stuck behind some traffic. I changed lanes to get to the furthest left, than that red car could have almost rear ended me, but he didn't thankfully. So this dude in the red car decided to start speeding up and passing car. On top of that he would slow down to be an ass clown, than I would have to change lanes to pass him. So I sped up a bit to get away from him, but he wouldn't stop. He would speed up to pass me, than I passed him. There was this person moving something big on Circle Dr. and has flashers on top of the item being moved, so the dude in the red car crowed me, not necessarily going into my lane, but not into my lane per se, but enough to make me go on the shoulder. So I pass the truck moving this thing (I don't know what it was) and passed the car. So everything was fine for a few moments, than this douche tried to run me off the road, so I could have ended up in the ditch. That went down the 14th St. exit and went out of site.

That dude is lucky I didn't get his license plate number or I would have reported him to the police. I was pissed at that ass clown when I got home. I am calm now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.