Friday, September 25, 2009

I Am A Collective Soul

My friend Greg did Rush and my friend Mark did Dream Theater. I wanted to do DragonForce because I am going to the concert tonight, but Collective Soul is what I picked out. Post this on Facebook and tag your friends.

Pick Your Band: Collective Soul
Are you male or female: Smashing Young Man
Describe yourself: Heavy
How do you feel about yourself: Heavy
Describe where you currently live: Where The River Flows
If you could go anywhere you wanted to go, where would it be: Over Tokyo
Your favorite form of transportation: Satellite
Your best friend is: Him, Pretty Donna, Georgia Girl
What's the weather like: Perfect Day
Favorite time of day: An Evening With
If your life were a TV show, it would be called: The World I Know
What is life to you: The World I Know
What is the best advice you have to give: There's A Way
If you could change your name, what would it be: Gel
Thought for the day: Heaven's Already Here or Tremble For My Beloved
I would like to die: Why
My soul's present condition: Wasting Time
My motto: Lighten Up
My favorite color is: Skin

No comments: