Friday, September 25, 2009

I Am A Collective Soul

My friend Greg did Rush and my friend Mark did Dream Theater. I wanted to do DragonForce because I am going to the concert tonight, but Collective Soul is what I picked out. Post this on Facebook and tag your friends.

Pick Your Band: Collective Soul
Are you male or female: Smashing Young Man
Describe yourself: Heavy
How do you feel about yourself: Heavy
Describe where you currently live: Where The River Flows
If you could go anywhere you wanted to go, where would it be: Over Tokyo
Your favorite form of transportation: Satellite
Your best friend is: Him, Pretty Donna, Georgia Girl
What's the weather like: Perfect Day
Favorite time of day: An Evening With
If your life were a TV show, it would be called: The World I Know
What is life to you: The World I Know
What is the best advice you have to give: There's A Way
If you could change your name, what would it be: Gel
Thought for the day: Heaven's Already Here or Tremble For My Beloved
I would like to die: Why
My soul's present condition: Wasting Time
My motto: Lighten Up
My favorite color is: Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.