Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Colour Of My Sideburns

I looked in the mirror in the bathroom and saw some hairs in my sideburns that were defiantly not the colour of my hair. I was wondering if they were white or just really light coloured. So proceeded to pull some out and they looked almost white. I wonder if its the stress that has started turning my hair colour. I have had stress since being laid off from my job and looking for a new one. I seriously hope its not that.

I will keep you posted. Okay, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.