Thursday, November 12, 2009

H1N1 Flu Shot

Many people are getting the H1N1 flu shot. But is it worth it? I don't get flu shots, so why should I get this one? Its like people are going mental over the H1N1 virus. Sure they went mental over SARS, but they never made people get a shot over this. Is this really necessary? I under that once you get it that its a serious issue. But is getting the shot over blown. I just feel likes its a waste of time. This swine flu just came out of nowhere a number of months ago. Call me stubborn, but I am just not buying into it.

On a related topic, I have a friend who has swine flu and his name is Jesse Stegeman. I know he will be alright, but I just ask that you pray for him. I am doing that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.