Thursday, December 24, 2009

What A Christmas Present

As I was leaving Saskatoon earlier today, I saw two accidents. One was on the corner of Louise Ave. and Taylor St. I thought to myself "I bet that they are thinking 'Merry Christmas' in a sarcastic way. What a way to have to Christmas Eve go. Next as I was on the Sid Buckwold Bridge going north on Idylwyld Dr. I saw an accident on the south bound lanes on the bridge. I guess this puts a damper on those peoples Christmas. I made it to Prince Albert safe and sound which I am thankful for.

I guess I will take this opportunity to wish all my readers, friends, and family a very Merry Christmas, and a safe new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.