Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mormons

I talked to some Mormons as I was walking home from the mall. They saw me walking down the sidewalk and kept along with me. I talked to them for a bit before I actually went inside the house. Its a good thing we didn't talk about what they believe because that would not have been a good situation at all.

They were like if you ever think about becoming one then I could go to their website. I told them I was good at the church I am going to. They gave me a card, but I just threw it in the garbage. There is nothing that would ever want to make me want to become a Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.