Saturday, January 24, 2015

Song of the Day #47 - Ed Prosek

Before I get into posting other stuff, I want to share this amazing song by an artist I've recently discovered in Ed Prosek.  I discovered him on Spotify.  It's one of two new song obsessions I have.  The full band version is great on the fabulous EP "The Riverbed," but I'm digging the acoustic version much more.  This acoustic version comes from "The Big Comfy Sessions" in England where Prosek resides.  The interview is interesting as well.  Enjoy!

"Home" by Ed Prosek
YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.