Saturday, October 05, 2019

Song of the Day #60 - Jamie Cullum

Here is a song from one of my favourite artists Jamie Cullum.  He is an English jazz/jazz-pop pianist.  This song is entitled "The Age of Anxiety."  It is off his 2019 record "Taller."  This song is relevant today's world.  Things like getting people to subscribe to you, virtue signalers, etc..  It is one of my favourites off the album.  Taller is one of the best albums I've listened to that have been released this year.

"The Age of Anxiety" by Jamie Cullum
YouTube link

2 comments:

  1. Is this the guy who said he is all at sea and where no one can bother me????

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.