Saturday, February 02, 2008

Work Is Going Good

Lately, I have been doing some team lead duties at work. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I have been doing team lead duties. I have learned to run parts of the dialer. I have learned to roll people from the campaign to inbound and vice versa, boot people if they are not getting calls, add numbers to the do not call list. I have also been taking supervisor calls and answering questions. I will also go on the phones and continue to collect and all that. But I hope this will elevate me to doing other items as well. Even though I work for a collection agency, work is going really good. I hope that I get to do more team lead stuff which I believe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.