Friday, March 07, 2008

Taxes, Taxes, Taxes

I know, I haven't made a post in a while. Nothing to really talk about. But I need to get my taxes done so I can get my money back from taxes. With what I was taxed on by work, I should be getting all the money back. I hope you Canadians get your taxes back or at least not pay a lot.

Also, on Monday I got my money back from my settlement check from SGI. But I know that money is going to good use. When my dad gets a car for. I will use some of that money to buy it off of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.