Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting My New Car

Today is the day. I am getting my new car today. It is a 2005 Ford Taurus. I will be buying it off my dad. I got money to pay for it. So you don't have to worry. I will be meeting my dad a little today because my dad is getting baby chicks. Than I will be going to Prince Albert to get my car. I am so stoked. But I need to stop getting in accidents. I hope this car has a CD player. Even if it doesn't, I have my CD deck I can install. Getting my car means I don't have to take the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.