Monday, March 17, 2008

Taxes And My New Car

I finished my taxes. I will be getting nice chunk of change back. I wonder what I should do with it? Maybe I will just save it. I could use some money saved it. I guess that's what I will end up doing.

I got my new car. It drives good, like gooda cheese (inside joke). It doesn't have a CD player. It sucks, but I can always install my CD deck. I don't have any tapes to play in the tape deck. So now I don't have to take the bus any longer... unless I want to... which will not be that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.