Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Acoustic Guitarists Antoine Dufour & Andy McKee

I have been getting into some acoustic guitarists. I have found a couple of artists that have something different then just playing fast. They are on the CandyRat label. Their names are Antoine Dufour and Andy McKee. Of course there others than just these two, but I have watched a bunch of their videos of them playing on YouTube. So I thought to post some videos. They do things that not everybody does. They use their guitar as drums which is really innovative. Here are a couple songs from each artist. Enjoy!

Antoine Dufour - Scratch



Antoine Dufour - Trilogie Acoustic Guitar



Andy McKee - Drifting



Andy McKee - Africa
Toto Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.