Saturday, January 12, 2008

Living In A Clutter Of Mess And Dirty Dishes

I have been forever been meaning to clean my basement suite. I have trash lying around, clothes on the floor, dishes that need washing, a carpet that needs vacuuming. Next weekend my mom and stepdad are coming down for the Michael Buble concert. So it gives me a good excuse to clean my place. I will be cleaning all day Saturday (today). I have been putting it off for so long that I really to have to do it or it will never get done. I mean I have started, but never finished. So I have no excuses and I need to do it.

I guess the reason I haven't cleaned my place sooner is because of my lack of motivation. Motivation should be knowing I have a clean place. But... NO! I am lazy and that interferes in a lot of things I should do. I guess I have no choice but to get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.