Saturday, January 12, 2008

Living In A Clutter Of Mess And Dirty Dishes

I have been forever been meaning to clean my basement suite. I have trash lying around, clothes on the floor, dishes that need washing, a carpet that needs vacuuming. Next weekend my mom and stepdad are coming down for the Michael Buble concert. So it gives me a good excuse to clean my place. I will be cleaning all day Saturday (today). I have been putting it off for so long that I really to have to do it or it will never get done. I mean I have started, but never finished. So I have no excuses and I need to do it.

I guess the reason I haven't cleaned my place sooner is because of my lack of motivation. Motivation should be knowing I have a clean place. But... NO! I am lazy and that interferes in a lot of things I should do. I guess I have no choice but to get on with it.

No comments: