Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

When I stepped outside yesterday I wasn't ready for what I saw. I saw it had been busy snowing. I was like: "It wasn't like this yesterday. It was colder than it has been in the last few days. They were advising against traveling. So a lot of people didn't show up to work. Also I had to help push Greg out of the parking lot. Greg manages the Capital One project at work. He was driving his BMW. I don't know why.

So has it been cold and snowing where you are? I hope you stay warm or at least try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.