Monday, May 04, 2009

Moving Out, Moving Back In

You might be wondering about the title of this post. Well, if you know where I am currently living in a basement suite you may know that I have to move out because my landlord sold the house and the new owners have other plans for the suite. So I am back in with my sister. In a way it is good because I can get some of my debt paid off and I won't have to pay the increased rent in September.

Once I get some of my debt paid off I will look for a new place. I want a basement suite preferably. This way I don't have to pay utilities. All I would have to pay is rent covering everything.

Right now I am packing up and cleaning the suite getting everything ready to be looked over. Hopefully I can get my damage deposit back. I would be able to use the damage deposit towards paying off some my debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.