Monday, May 04, 2009

Moving Out, Moving Back In

You might be wondering about the title of this post. Well, if you know where I am currently living in a basement suite you may know that I have to move out because my landlord sold the house and the new owners have other plans for the suite. So I am back in with my sister. In a way it is good because I can get some of my debt paid off and I won't have to pay the increased rent in September.

Once I get some of my debt paid off I will look for a new place. I want a basement suite preferably. This way I don't have to pay utilities. All I would have to pay is rent covering everything.

Right now I am packing up and cleaning the suite getting everything ready to be looked over. Hopefully I can get my damage deposit back. I would be able to use the damage deposit towards paying off some my debt.

No comments: