Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Live My Life Through God"

I was checking out some pictures on Facebook which a friend uploaded during our time at CBC (Covenant Bible College) and I came across some song lyrics I wrote.  The song is entitled "Live My Life Through God."

Verse 1:
I can feel your presence
When I start to pray
I can feel you with me
When I go about my day
You are the mighty one
But this is going to be hard to say

Bridge:
I want to walk with you
I don't want to fall behind
Lead me down the right path
I don't want to lose my way

Chorus x2:
I want to live my life through God
I want to live my life through God
Show me how Lord
Show me how Lord
To live my life through God

Verse 2:
I can feel you standing over me
In the dead of night
I'm not going to struggle
I'm not going to put up a fight
Please pick me up
With your power and your strength

Bridge 2:
Your strength is what I need
Please help me grow stronger
I need your eyes and ears
So I can see and hear you
(REPEAT CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.