Saturday, December 04, 2010

"Viva La Vida" by Louis Cole & Genevieve Artadi

I was asked many moons ago by Louis Cole to review a video of his and Genevieve Artadi.  I told him to put out some other videos and I would check them out.  Well I checked out some of his other stuff and I found their videosong cover of "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay.  It is an interesting cover to say the least.  This cover may not be to everyone's taste.  But it is different and I enjoy it.  They do speed it up, but that's that beauty of covering songs.  Covers are not meant to be true to the original.  Some don't like a cover and some do.  But I do like this one.  Louis Cole is a pretty bad ass drummer I may add.


YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.