Monday, December 06, 2010

Don't Speak English - Joke

I heard this joke on the radio one day, so I thought I would share it with you.

There was a married couple in an airport in New York City wait for their flight back to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  They were dressed in parkas and boots.  There was another married couple who sees them and the wife says to her husband: "I wonder where they are going."  She asks her husband: "Why don't you go find out?"  Her husband replies: "You go find out because you want to know."  So she goes over to the couple, then goes back to her husband five minutes later.  Her husband asks: "So where are they are going?"  She replies: "I don't know, they don't speak English."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.