Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Lent

I never know what when Lent starts.  But luckily it was brought up on Facebook, so I know it starts tomorrow.  Doing something for Lent is what I've thought about.  I am going to give up junk food again.  I gave up junk food for Lent when I was attending Covenant Bible College in 2006-2007.  I know I can do it because I was successful when did it in 2007.  Sunday is the only day you can take a "day off" so to speak from whatever it is you are giving up.  Even when I partook in Lent, I hardly used Sunday as a reason to take a "day off."

Once midnight hits, I will be junk food free for 40 days.  This will be easy because I know I can do it.  The question is could you give up something for Lent?  Someone I know is going vegan for Lent.  More power to him.  I could never do that because I need my meat.

If you decide to do something, then good luck because it might be tough.  But when you complete it, you feel the satisfaction knowing you can do it.  I'll do daily updates.  So follow me on Twitter @mr_c_c_.  Or you can see my updates on the side to the right of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.