Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Writing and Recording

I've trying to come up with some new stuff to write about.  But once I get some new strings for my guitar, I will record of the stuff I have written.  I just have the itch to record, but it will have to wait.  The songs I have recently written are:

"Our Song"
"Sudan"

I have other bits of stuff I've written but have not been able to finish it.  I've started another song entitled "(Sometimes) I Feel All Alone.  It's a work in progress.  I just need to finish the lyrics and work on the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.